Welcome to Season 2019
Due to changes in the way the Hockey Aus Levy is collected, registration for 2019 season is in two parts. Part 1: Club registration, and Part 2: HA/HWA GameDay registration.
- PART 1: Club registration and you will receive an invoice for club fees (click here for 2019 fee structure) which needs to be paid by 31 May 2019 (or late fee applies)
- PART 2: HA/HWA registration and upfront payment online of Hockey Australia Levy (Seniors $42.00 Juniors $30.00)
(NOTE: At the end of PART 1, those junior and senior/masters players who need to pay the Hockey Aus Levy will be listed and provided with a link to the GameDay platform where they will register and pay the Levy online. From 2019 onwards, Hockey Australia have mandated that this component is to be completed by the individual and not the club as done in previous years.)
Both parts need to be completed before you are eligible to play in 2019.
Insurance coverage included in HA Levy does not commence until Levy is paid.
We recommend you read the FAQ before continuing.
Click here to commence the Melville Registration process, which will guide you through Part one and Part two of registration.
- if you don’t know your famiy code click here for help
- if you need info on Club bank details to pay your club fees click here
- if you are having trouble with the Part two process in logging into GameDay, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0419 016 564
- for other FAQ click here
- Hockey Australia Member Protection Policy (including Codes of Behaviour)
- Hockey Australia Injury - Accident Claims Procedure
- Hockey WA Member Protection Policy
- Hockey WA Clearance Form
Payment of accounts
Credit card facilities available at Club.
Club fees can be paid by cheque or directly into our bank account at Bankwest. (Hockey Australia levy must be paid using HA's designated online portal.) Details are as follows:
- To: Melville City Hockey Club (Inc)
- Bank: Bankwest
- BSB: 306-066
- A/C: 417599-2
- Payment description: insert the family code from invoice details.
N.B. Non Financial players are NOT eligible for transfers to other Clubs.