Melville City Hockey Club News
Life Member Nomination 2017
Rule 9 MCHC – Honorary Life Membership
“ In recognition of outstanding service by a member of the club, the President may, where practicable, after consultation with existing Life Members (LMs) and subject to confirmation by the Life Members Nomination Committee (LMNC), appoint up to two Life Members each year”.
1. Members – any registered senior playing, social or life member.
2. Outstanding Service – must be voluntary, performed over an extended period of time and be beneficial to the development and operation of the club.
3. LMNC – committee of four current Life Members (LMs) appointed by LMs & recorded at AGM ( 2 year tenures ).
1. Nominations can be presented by any senior club member, parent or volunteer.
2. Nominations MUST be in writing and on the MCHC Nomination of LM Form ( available from the club secretary, bar or on-line).
3. Completed nomination forms can be presented to any current LM, lodged with the bar manager, mailed to the LMNC but MUST be received no later than 31st July of each year.
DOWNLOAD THE NOMINATION FORM PDF HERE
DOWNLOAD THE NOMINATION FORM WORD FILE HERE